Student Health Center
please visit CSU's COVID-19 Response and Updates Website
- You must call prior to entering the clinic.
- Please have mask on prior to entering SHC. (If you do not have one - we will provide)
- Wash your cloth masks daily
- No visitors allowed with patient in the waiting room
- Download/print and complete new patient paperwork prior to coming to your appointment.
- Complete the COVID-19 screening questions sheet (PDF).
Get yourself tested! Check back in August 2021 for free STD testing dates at the clinic. This is by appointment ONLY. Call the SHC to schedule a confidential appointment to discuss your sexual health questions or concerns. STD testing is also available for cost of the lab during the school year.
Main Campus Clinic (706) 507-8620
With professional nurses, doctors, and nurse practitioner on campus Monday through Friday, CSU's Student Health Services delivers quality health care and health education. Our staff focuses on providing a nurturing environment where students can easily seek professional assistance. We are open to all students who are enrolled for the semester and have paid the health fee. Appointments for sick visits, physicals (including ROTC, Nursing and Club Sports), Medication Refills and Well Women's Exams must be scheduled in advance.
We offer over the counter medications at free or low cost.
Are your immunizations up-to-date? For a small fee we offer Tdap and Tuberculin tests. Are you running out of your regular medications? Schedule with one of our Providers to get refills.
For more information on clinic services or to schedule an appointment, call the Student Health Center at (706) 507-8620.
In the case of an emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Effective October 1, 2014 BOR policy prohibits the use of all forms of tobacco products on campus property. This policy applies to all employees, students, contractors, and visitors and is applicable 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Georgia Tobacco Quitline - (877) 270-STOP
- Knock Out Nicotine - (678) 843-7454
- American Cancer Society - (800) ACS-2345
- American Lung Association - (800) QUIT-NOW
- SmokeFree.Gov - (877) 44U-QUIT
The main campus Student Health Center is located in Tucker Hall on the west side of campus.
The clinic will be open:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.