- Students may call or visit the clinic to make an appointment with a physician or physician assistant.
- General medical care on a walk-in basis, and assistance with referrals for specialty or hospital care as needed.
- Vaccines are available for Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap). The flu shot is available at certain times that will be announced. We also can test for tuberculosis. All are available on request at reduced cost. Immunizations are required before admission to the university.
- Health education on a variety of issues.
- Some prescription medications are available at the clinic and may be prescribed by our physicians. Prescriptions are available at a reduced cost. The physicians will write prescription(s) for medications not available in the clinic. Health Services does not fill prescriptions written off campus.
- Single-dose over-the-counter medications are available for free. Larger volumes of over-the-counter medications are sold for a nominal price. Vitamins are also available at a reduced cost to students.
Please call for more information: 706-507-8620